Monday, March 17, 2008
technical difficulties
I didn't quite realize that my blog would be posted on the blogger.com front page - and hence, ended up with some less-than-desirable people leaving less-than-desirable comments. So for the time being, i've got comments set so that I approve or reject them. Mind you, healthy discourse from friends and relatives is welcome - even if it's critical - because I know and trust that you folks won't make it ugly or personal. And thanks to Bridget for sticking up for me - even if it didn't make the blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm awfully sorry you're having comment trouble. I don't understand why people find it irrisistable to attack another's opinion via the anonymity of the internet. Sometimes I wonder if the internet is a major contributor to the increasing meanness of our society...
Hang in there, most of us are happy to read your blog and nod emphatically at your NPS observations.
Post a Comment