I stumbled across this...Dinosaur, CO is where the other visitor center for the monument is, about 45 minutes from Vernal.
DINOSAUR-COLORADO: Having heard that Sarah Palin was about to descend on Colorado after a week of poor ratings for the McCain-Palin ticket, I decided
I needed to run to a place where she would definitely not find me. Looking at the perfect rectangle that is Colorado, I chose the top left-hand corner: a town called Dinosaur. (No, it is not named after John McCain.)
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/News/PoliticsNation/Theres_no_escape_from_Sarah_Palin/rssarticleshow/3635202.cms
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Very interesting...
At least the hunters sound like "common sense people"... using the meat, hide, mounting the skull. Better than killing for killings sake, right?
I am really afraid of what will happen if McRaisin and killer get elected. The country is already so far in the wrong direction... something needs to change.
For all the crap I give folks around here, yes, there is some common sense when it comes to hunters. Historically in this area, especially in tough times, the fall hunt is the only source of meat for the year for folks.
Post a Comment