Matt Cassel?
That would be too easy...try again...
Well, I got the guy either Brady Quinn or Thigpen =(I'm guessing you are Phil Rivers!!!!
At least Quinn and Thigpen have the 'young and promising with lousy talent round them' thing.I could live with Rivers...but try again...
Ahhhhh, you said young and promising. That means you are either Farve *vomit* or Russel.
If it were Russell, I think I would have looked around my living room to make sure no one saw, deleted my web browser's history, and never mentioned it again.
Kyle freaking Orton. I mean...Kyle Orton. Of all the QBs...Kyle f***ing Orton...who we talkin' 'bout? We talkin' 'bout...Orton...
Yep... you're right. I NEVER would have guessed him. I didn't even recognize the name... I had to look it up.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Matt Cassel?
That would be too easy...try again...
Well, I got the guy either Brady Quinn or Thigpen =(
I'm guessing you are Phil Rivers!!!!
At least Quinn and Thigpen have the 'young and promising with lousy talent round them' thing.
I could live with Rivers...but try again...
Ahhhhh, you said young and promising. That means you are either Farve *vomit* or Russel.
If it were Russell, I think I would have looked around my living room to make sure no one saw, deleted my web browser's history, and never mentioned it again.
Kyle freaking Orton. I mean...Kyle Orton. Of all the QBs...Kyle f***ing Orton...who we talkin' 'bout? We talkin' 'bout...Orton...
Yep... you're right. I NEVER would have guessed him. I didn't even recognize the name... I had to look it up.
Post a Comment