Thursday, September 18, 2008

Dear lord, I never thought I would feel sorry for pro baseball players...

...until I saw this.

WARNING: Do not view this before or after a meal or any other time when a severly upset stomach could be problematic.

DeadSpin.com:Possibly The Most Disturbing Baseball Hazing Photo You'll Ever See. And the comments are spot on.

And don't forget to click the link toward the bottom, MyFox Colorado footage.

And for some more fum, check out these shots of the 2006 rookie hazing.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Matt! I finally signed up for a Google account.
This story is pretty creepy. Dave and I think Brian Giles came up with the Hooters idea.

matt said...

I would agree with Giles' instigation if massage therapists were involved, but I think I read somewhere that Trevor Hoffman is the one who organizes this stuff. You know those relievers - just sitting there in the bullpen with nothing to do...