Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Why the airlines are in trouble

Researching flights back to The Land of Moderate Humidity (aka, the San Francisco Bay Area), I came across this little nugget. It's a screen capture from American Airline's website. HDN is Hayden, just west of Steamboat Springs. Hayden is about an hour less drive time than going to Salt Lake City, and has been known to have a deal every now and then. But check the possible itinerary: Hayden to Dallas - Ft Worth to LAX to JF FREAKING K to SFO. As appealing as a night in New York City is, I think I will not be accepting that itinerary. The HDN-DFW-LAX-Chicago-SFO isn't too appealing, either. The HDN-DFW-Boston-SFO is off the list, too. Something special *must* be in the air for them to propose those, and I don't think that something is legal under federal government laws.

And another thing: now that fuel prices are back down, I want my $15 bag fee waived.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's too bad you couldn't get one with a layover in Fiji.